There’s so much to see and do and experience – you could spend a month at each park and still not get to it all!Here’s how “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” helps you sort it all out.
- What to Do On a Rainy Day – Yes, it rains in sunny Florida as well! Solve that problem with fun and adventurous tips I’ve used many times.
- The One Park You Should Visit Last! (Especially with young children.) This one will definitely surprise you!
- Hungry? Find out what’s OK to bring inside the Parks with you – and what you should leave at the hotel.
- How To Beat Those Long Lines – Did you know it makes a difference if you stand in the Right or Left line? It does – find out which one typically moves the fastest.
- Hidden Entrances – There are several “shortcuts” to theme parks and attractions - bypassing most of the crowds. I’ll reveal where they are.